The NanoTron provides a compact dual relay microprocessor based controller with many standard features and the flexibility to adapt to a variety of applications.
The NanoTron’s simple step through menu provides user-defined configuration of two timers that can operate independently.
- Compact Design
- Simple Step Through Menu
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Raised Dome Keypad
- User Selectable Timers
- Non-Volatile Memory
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 or 2 Water Meter Inputs
- Dual Accumulators
- Prewired Configuration
NanoTron dual selectable timers are designed to automate the addition of various chemicals or activate other devices via a relay output. All units include:
- Two totalizing water meter inputs that can be configured for contacting head or hall effect meter inputs in gallons or liters.
- Two drum level inputs that can be set to disable the relay outputs.
- Two mechanical relay outputs with normally open and normally closed contacts that can be configured for powered or dry contact relay operation.
- A ‘force on’ timer that allows for manual activation of the relays for a user defined amount of time.
All timers can be programmed as one of the following types:
- Pulse Timer – Accepts dry contact pulses from a water meter (supplied separately). It can accumulate 1-9999 pulses to activate the timer to run from 0-99 minutes, 59 seconds in minutes and seconds.
- Recycle Timer – Provides a user defined ‘off’ cycle in HH:MM and a user defined ‘on’ cycle in MM:SS that is repeated constantly.
- 28-Day Timer – 28-day feed timers, typically used for biocide feed are based on a 28-day cycle with two independent programmable feed cycles allowing for feed on selectable days and weeks.